Quality matters. We value our program and what we offer to our children, families, staff and community.
Established in 1980, Grace Preschool is a high quality preschool you can feel good about. From our parent evaluations to our accreditation and our Look for the Stars rating, Grace Preschool consistently ranks highly!
- Serving children from 12 months to age 5 and their families.
- Nurturing, safe, friendly and family-like environment.
- Experienced, well-educated, and dedicated staff with a passion for children and teaching.
- Accredited through UMAP, (United Methodist Association of Preschools) and,
- Rated “Consistent, commendable far exceeding..” through Look for the Stars.
- Values-based programs and proven curriculum with engaged learning that exceeds standards.
- Committed to community through scholarships and financial assistance.
- Supporting our staff with continuing education through TEACH scholarships and paid trainings.
- Partnering with like minded preschools in our community and surrounding areas. Strengthening our foundation through shared resources, networking and peer support benefits our community and families.
Grace Preschool is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. We are partially supported by individuals, businesses, family foundations and civic organizations. They support us through gifts and/or grants for our scholarships, programs and with volunteer work. We also partner with Grace UM Church, Early Learning Coalition, School Readiness, Early Steps, Florida Center, Venice Lions Club, Women’s Sertoma, and more to help support children and families who are struggling in various ways.